Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Butler

Butler was able to accomplish something that has never happened before. They were able to stay undefeated (18-0) in Confrence play. They are in the the Horizon League which is not known as one of the best Confrences. The few games that they palyed good or even decent teams they lost (Clemson Georgetown). The good teams they beat were without there star player like Ohio State(Evan Turner) and Northwestern(Kevin Koble). With this information what seed do you think they deserve in the NCAA Tournament?

In my opinion I do not think that Butler seserves a seed any lower than a six. They did go undefeated in there Confrence, but they have no competion. I think that if Butler wants to be taken seriously then they need to join a better Confrence (Big 12 or Big Ten). This would truly test Butler's true skill. Butler is way overrated, and I think that if they want a low seed then they need to have a tougher non-Confrence schedule or join a different Confrence.

2 comments:

  1. Please rename the Blog with your name to make it easier to identify.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, they should of gotten a seed no lower than a six. Even though they had no competition in their conference, it doesnt mean that they are not good. Butler shiould enter a more competitive conference for others to really take them seriously in every manner.

    ReplyDelete